After some months in the making, Shadows of Siernod is available in physical form
It is finally here, the paperback version of Shadows of Siernod. For those who have been unable to enjoy my first series featuring the brash swordsman, Fist La’brau, here is what you have been waiting for. Fresh off the press Fist has come to paper and is available for order on Amazon.
Shadows of Siernod tells the tale of Fist La’brau who was a brash brawler and a hard working miner in the isolated city of Thuron. It was reluctantly that he set out to banish the Shadow Swords from Siernod. All he wanted was to be left alone to live life to his own liking but as fate would have it, things happened a little differently than he wished. Complying with the words of a mysterious scroll set in motion some painful darkness from his past to banish the Shadows of the future. Fist faces common thugs, powerful demons, mountain giants, and evil sorcerers in this compendium of fast paced adventures featuring sword and sorcery action. Shadows of Siernod is comprised of five stories about the brawling swordsman as he treks across the realm of Siernod on a collision course with the forces of Shadow. Fist’s adventures culminate with triumph and tragedy such that if man could foresee the future, he might do things differently.
This novel is a five volume set comprised of the following stories:
- The Anvil of Discord – concerning a mysterious anvil where the swords of Shadow are said to be forged.
- The World’s Rim – A wild side story that whisks Fist to the remote fringes of his realm where the laws of nature give way to the whims of Limbo.
- The Sewers of Thuron – Fist finds out the many evils that lurk below the surface of the bustling desert city attempting to infiltrate the lair of the Silver Princes.
- Barbarians of the Forgotten Pass – Fist challenges the impossible to traverse a pass that is said to not exist in order to gain much needed time.
- The Castle of Shadows – All things converge at a diabolic castle where Fist’s mettle is tested and fate has some difficult revelations.
To get your copy, click the link below.
– by J.Wade Harrell,