Steve Jobs: a Greedy Man
Now that we all know about Steve Jobs stepping down from Apple, here are a few things that might make you change your mind about him.
- Steve Jobs dropped out of college in favor of a hippie commune lifestyle and even traveled through India searching for his spiritual calling.
- Steve Jobs used LSD at least once and calls it “one of the three most important events in my life.”
- Steve Jobs accused Bill Gates and Microsoft as being unimaginative and said if Gates would have “dropped some acid” or “gone on an ashram” at some time he might have turned out better.
- Steve Jobs split with a woman and denied paternity to her falsely claiming he was sterile forcing his daughter to be raised on welfare by the single mother. The Lisa computer (Apple III) was named after his daughter. What a guy.
- Steve Jobs was contracted by Atari to streamline the number of chips needed for the Breakout game. He called on his Apple co-founder and friend Steve Wozniak, a tech genius, to do the work and Jobs promised him half the pay. Atari paid Jobs $5,000.00 for the job, Jobs told Wozniak he got $700.00 and gave his friend only $350.00.
- Steve Jobs nor Apple gives any money to charity. When he regained control of Apple in 1996, Jobs stopped all charity programs.
- Steve Jobs once contrasted himself with Bill Gates saying he wasn’t planning on being the richest man in the graveyard, but yet he does everything he can to cheat his friends and deny worthy charitable donations from himself or his company.
Jobs has had some serious health issues and a liver transplant recently. It seems that his pescetarian and psychedelic lifestyle hasn’t done all it was supposed to do. Maybe you should have eaten some beef and donated some money to liver disease research, Steve.